hi
> Last but not least i've a license question. If my company develops an
> AGI that work with OpenPBX, can we sell it in binary only form or we're
> forced to provide source code? I hope OpenPBX GPL will apply only to the
> OpenPBX source code and not also to external code (AGI, EAGI, FAGI,
> extensions, etc.)

GPL state that any code linked with GPL becomes GPL - and has to be open
source etc. The exception is if it is a binary, separated project witch
functions also without OpenPBX. The rules are set out in the GPL text.
GPL is written like a virus license, so you need to take care if you
combine it with proprietary, non-open source.

Jan