On Thu, Mar 20, 2003, Bill Campbell wrote:

> When I tried building postfix-2.0.7-20030320.src.rpm today with LDAP
> support and openldap-2.1.16-20030315, the linking failed with several
> undefined references including ldap_enable_cache.

openldap has deprecated the client cache interface. Apparently some people
did not notice, not even the openldap people themselves, who still provide
the manual page :-/

--
    ,eM""=.            a"-.                         Michael van Elst
   dWWMWM" -          :GM==;                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]