Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

 Might a be a space or two too many for Mac OS X, but otherwise
 it is looking good I think ? (OpenDarwin is unfortunately dead)

Ops, yes. Seems like we have to strip spaces somewhere. Can you quickly
retry again with the version appended? There I tried to get rid of the
spaces, but I'm not sure whether I catched the right origin of the
spaces.

My bad, it was a tab character rather than spaces:

# ./shtool platform --type=all-in-one | cat -vte
concise architecture class:      PPC$
regular architecture class:      PPC$
verbose architecture class:      PPC$
concise architecture product:    PPC$
regular architecture product:    PPC$
verbose architecture product:    PPC$
concise architecture technology: PPC$
regular architecture technology: PPC$
verbose architecture technology: PPC$
concise system class:            4.4BSD/Mach3.0$
regular system class:            4.4BSD/Mach3.0$
verbose system class:            4.4BSD/Mach3.0$
concise system product:          Mac OS X ProductVersion:^I10.3.9$
regular system product:          Mac OS X ProductVersion:^I10.3.9$
verbose system product:          Apple Mac OS X ProductVersion:^I10.3.9$
concise system technology:       7$
regular system technology:       Darwin 7.9$
verbose system technology:       Apple Darwin 7.9.0$

So the new regexp failed too, sorry about that.

--anders

OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org
Developer Communication List                   openpkg-dev@openpkg.org