HI,

I thought you could use openpkg on most distros (from reading docs)

Was more looking at building packages from openpkg in say /openpkg dir

for testing purposes is this possible ...?

Most of the packages I can get via Arch including building ones that are not

but I was interested in Openpkg to see how it works ....

So to sum up I would like to be able to test Openpkg in a way that
does no mess up my Arch system, but I can run openpkg packages.

Thanks for your help

Mr Green

--
Mr Green Linux User