> > /usr/lib/libbind.so: could not read symbols: File in wrong format
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> > make: *** [sapi/cgi/php] Error 1
> > error: Bad exit status from /kolab/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.64062 (%build)
>
> libbind.so does not appear on the command-line, why is it trying to use
> it?

I have no idea! :)

> what does file libbind.so return?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# /usr/lib/libbind.so
Segmentation fault
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# /usr/lib64/libbind.so
Segmentation fault

Anyway, after all that hard work getting everything to build, kolab wouldn't
configure properly (openldap wouldn't start). Ignoring the configuration
problem and starting the services results in everything loading except
amavisd...
"Problem in the Amavis::Unpackers code: Can't locate loadable object for
module Compress::Zlib in @INC"

Doh :o(

So going back to the OP, is there really no way I can trick openpkg to build
32-bit binaries? How does it work the target arch? uname maybe?

Thanks,

Andy