On Tue, Nov 29, 2005, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
>On Mon, Nov 28, 2005, OpenPKG wrote:
>
>>     OpenPKG Registry finally launched!
>> [...]
>
>The first questions pop up around the OpenPKG Registry.
>
>We will try hard to answer all of them to you. Let me just share a few
>personal points with you:

What has happened to rsync access?  My nightly mirror run
succeeded in deleting everything from our mirrors here.

Bill

When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is
not far away.  It is time to go elsewhere.  The best thing about space
travel is that it made it possible to go elsewhere.
                -- Robert Heinlein