Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 May 2007 17:07:37 Douglas E. Engert wrote:
>> I see you built the SCA with 0.11.2, are you going to build the SCA
>> with 0.11.2 soon?
>
> as soon as I find time. I hope tomorrow (but I had the same hope for days...).
>
> Andreas

Looks like you found time! I see there is a scb-0.8 built today!!

Installed on XP, and is working, can even use to login to AD with
PIV card. I can now update my PowerPoint sides for a talk in 4 hours
at the AFS & Kerberos Best  Practices Workshop.  We also got the Mac
SCA working here too.

Thanks a lot!!!

(The main web page still points at 0.7)

--