Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> On Friday 11 May 2007 19:12:13 Douglas E. Engert wrote:
>> Since you have built scb-0.8, but not updated the main page,
>> you may want to add these changes:
>>
>>      win32/version.rc needs to be changed to 0.11.2 in 4 places.
>>
>>      The src/libopensc/Makefile.mak is missing the
>>      line to build the new card-acos5.obj which caused my build
>>      to fail to create opensc.dll
>>
>> I was also able to build, the OPenSC part of the bundle,
>> but only have the free VS 2005, so can't package it.
>
> ouch. we should really automate these changes, otherwise I will
> forget them forever.
>
> but I don't want to silently replace the file, that causes a lot of
> confustion. lets have 0.11.3 and 0.9 real soon, ok?

Good, as the PIV is only supporting 1024 bit RSA keys, but
should support 2048 and 3072. Found this on Thursday
using a card from another organization with a 2048 bit key.
I have a temporary fix but want to rework it.

> Regards, Andreas

  Douglas E. Engert  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Argonne National Laboratory
  9700 South Cass Avenue