Hi Carsten,

Thanks a lot for the reply, knowing where to find the animation data helps
a lot.

I tried to debug the shadows on cluster applications and I am somewhat
stuck.

Using gDEBugger I can confirm that the shadow map is like scrambled..
I am not sure how to eliminate bad bounding volumes, I tried

Vec3f min,max;
root->getNode()->updateVolume();
root->getNode()->getVolume().getBounds( min, max );

for each frame, but this did not help.
Is it possible to have wrong bounding volumes for the cluster application
but not for the local application? (everything looks perfect on the local
application)
Any hint on how to better debug?

Thanks again for the help!

Best regards,