Found it! ..but I may need help to fix it correctly :)

I the function SimpleShadowMapEngine::doLightPass
I compared the values of pArea->getLeft  (), pArea->getBottom(),
pArea->getRight (), pArea->getTop   ()

pArea left, right, bottom and top are the normalized coordinates for the
master application and the pixel coordinates in the cluster server

Setting the values to 0,0,1,1 for pPart->calcViewportDimension showed the
correct shadows.
Any idea where the (wrong?) Viewport dimensions are coming from?

Best regards,
Victor