Hi Carsten,

Could you perhaps try creating your vertex shader with
> ShaderProgram::createVertexShader(true) [1] and instead of using the
> built-in vertex attributes in the GLSL code use:
>
> gl_Vertex ->    osg_Vertex
> gl_Normal ->    osg_Normal
> gl_Color  ->    osg_Color

this works like a charm for my color and normal issues on my ATI (see other
thread
https://www.mail-archive.com/opensg-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg15200.html
)
..but previous versions of OSG 2 worked also with the default build ins..
Using the osg attributes is fine for me, but I cannot expect others who use
my tool to not use the old build ins, except maybe display a warning.
When I have more time I will search for the version where it stopped
working.

..regarding the single point issue, I don't think it is driver related, I
have the same problem on ATI and NVIDIA (both ubuntu 14.04).

thanks and best regards,
Victor