From: adama...@hotmail.com
To: opensim-dev@lists.berlios.de
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:46:04 -0300
Subject: [Opensim-dev] Regions larger then 256x256

  Like there are the problem of performance when we have more than 15/20
avatares inside one sim , I believe that is important to have regions smaller
than 256x256. By example, a "mini-region" having  32x32. Using grid and a
server for each of 64 glued mini-regions we can have a superpopulated area of
256x256   running well.

Americo

check out the rest of the Windows Live™.
More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox.
 More than messages