The only argument I can come up with to keep the current ability is if a
region may have content which would not be desirable to be shared with a
grid asset server, such as proprietary scripts or textures/sounds/etc with
restricted licensing.

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 5:42 AM, Justin Clark-Casey <jjusti...@googlemail.com