I see merit of a prim type definition, but then again I believe the oar
format may have evolved as a mirror of the schema for the databases used by
OpenSim. It may complicate future code if the oar format deviates
substantially from these databases. Perhaps the format should reflect the
easiest way to transfer content from one OpenSim region to another,
regardless of content?