Hi,

I've been looking at this for way to long and haven't been able to
figure it out. I'm running the following simple gadget in Shindig's
samplecontainer. In the response function, I always get the error
saying (in FireBug):

"obj.data is undefined"

What am I doing wrong??Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The code of the gadget is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Module>
    <ModulePrefs
            title="makeRequest Gadget"
            author_email="t...@example.com">
        <Require feature="opensocial-0.8" />
        <Require feature="dynamic-height" />
    </ModulePrefs>
    <Content type="html" view="profile"><![CDATA[

<script type='text/javascript'>
gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler(makeDOMRequest);

function makeDOMRequest() {
          var params = {};
          params[gadgets.io.RequestParameters.CONTENT_TYPE] =
gadgets.io.ContentType.DOM;
          var url = "http://gadget-doc-examples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
opensocial-gadgets/breakfast-data.xml";
          gadgets.io.makeRequest(url, response, params);
}

function response(obj) {
                var html = "TEST";
                //Following line gives the "obj.data undefined" error:
                html += obj.data.getElementsByTagName("menu")[0].getAttribute
("title");
                document.getElementById('content_div').innerHTML = html;
}

</script>

</Module>