Hello, OpenSocial enthusiasts!

To continue the momentum from our recent Ning Apps launch -- our Apps
program based on the OpenSocial framework -- we're excited to announce
that we'll be holding a special developer event called the Ning
Appathon at our offices in Palo Alto, CA on Thursday, November 5th
from 6pm-10pm.

The event will include:
- An overview of Ning Apps and our OpenSocial implementation
- Presentations from existing Ning Apps developers
- A chance to meet members of the Ning Engineering and Developer
Advocacy teams
- Free pizza and beer :)

Most importantly, we'll be announcing the start of a week-long app
development competition which will include awards for new applications
in addition to ported applications. Prizes and details will be
revealed at the event.

All attendees will receive a complimentary Ning hoodie, so be sure to
tell us your shirt size when RSVPing. You can attend solo or bring one
colleague, we only ask that you RSVP by 9pm PST on Thursday, October
29th through our website, http://developer.ning.com/appathon . All
attendees must be at least 21 years of age.

Thanks!
- Ernie