Hello,

I dont know which container you´re using, but since it runs on a "proxied"
url, you should open your popup using the same directive, otherwise your
browser will complain.

Try to open your popup using getProxyUrl function:

var url = gadgets.io.getProxyUrl("http://www.myserver.com/somefile.html";);
window.open('',url,'features..');

Just to finish it, read container policy to check if you´re allowed to do
what you´re trying to do.

Regards,

Robson Dantas