Hi,

a) I want to integrate in my running social network Shindig to use the
open social api,  I want to implement my gadget within the shinding
container, and
The application wich should run in the gadget usually uses its own
authenticaion.

Therefore im not sure how to handle this : do I have to disable the
gadget-app athentication ( b/c the user has been already authenticaed)
or can I relogin ( transparent for the user) using the Opensocial
API??

what kind of configurations, you will make in Shindig?

thanks in advans
Hassan Bidani