Hello Fernando!

Yes, it´s possible to spoof request, but you can prevent it using signed
request, that´s why it exists.

Basically, your message is ciphered, and using oauth and a public key you
can decipher the post.

Check this out, for sure will help you a lot:
http://wiki.opensocial.org/index.php?title=Validating_Signed_Requests

<http://wiki.opensocial.org/index.php?title=Validating_Signed_Requests>Also
here:
http://wiki.opensocial.org/index.php?title=Introduction_To_Signed_Requests