4 months we have been stuck on build 134, "4 months!" I don't call this
progress, at this rate Oracle will have to push Solaris 10 out to update 40
before Solaris next is ready. The patch bundle for Solaris 10 is now so large
that it takes 4 hours to patch from update 6 to update 8. Solaris next delay is
not only hurting the Open Solaris community but is also hurting the Solaris
community by making it impossible to apply a patch bundle inside a maintenance
window. Yes It may be what Oracle has been saying all along but they have been
saying it 4 months without a drop of progress. There is only two weeks left in
First half of CY2010.