VWR-20751 should probably have been carried over as an incomplete task from the
last sprint. Could you please add subtasks to VWR-20751 for each of these to
track them?

According to my notes at
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiLvQmencIAJdFF3N21iS3NRamlvRjdqSWxOdUNhdVE&hl=en&authkey=CO7ckKkK
 SNOW-512 shouldn't be imported without SNOW-748 (r3499 and r3501 in Snowglobe
SVN) at least, as it breaks the Mac build.

Aimee.