Hi Aimee

On 09/01/2010 05:02 PM, Aimee Linden wrote:
> VWR-20751 should probably have been carried over as an incomplete task from
> the last sprint. Could you please add subtasks to VWR-20751 for each of these
> to track them?
Should I do the same with the issues fixed in my repository
<https://lists.secondlife.com/pipermail/opensource-dev/2010-September/003120.html>?

> According to my notes at
> https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiLvQmencIAJdFF3N21iS3NRamlvRjdqSWxOdUNhdVE&hl=en&authkey=CO7ckKkK
>  SNOW-512 shouldn't be imported without SNOW-748 (r3499 and r3501 in
> Snowglobe SVN) at least, as it breaks the Mac build.
I've already applied those to my repository, after pulling in Techwolf's
changes. See my comment on jira
<http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-748?focusedCommentId=208161&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#action_208161>.
Can you test it, please?

Cheers,