Thus spake Ildar Gabdulline:
> Yes,
> I've got recent 0.9.7 snapshot but openvpn crashes when I link it with the
> snapshot.
> I am going to minimize scope of the problem as follows:
> 1. get stable 0.9.6 release
> 2. get only AES code and integrate it to 0.9.6

Perhaps you should figure out why openvpn is crashing instead of
trying to re-do work which has already been done.  AES is already
integrated, so if there's a bug, let us know and we'll fix it.

Stephen Sprunk          "So long as they don't get violent, I want to
CCIE #3723         let everyone say what they wish, for I myself have
K5SSS        always said exactly what pleased me."  --Albert Einstein