 De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 En nombre de Richard Levitte
 Enviado el: lunes, 02 de julio de 2007 21:02
 Para: openssl-dev@openssl.org
 Asunto: Re: Attribute Certificate mysteries: Targets/targetInformation

 In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on
 Mon, 02 Jul 2007 20:36:59 +0200, "Daniel Díaz Sanchez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 said:

 dds> This extension is not defined in RFC 3281 but in ITU-T X.509
 dds> recomendation.

 I think you should read section 4.3.2 in rfc 3281, which I just did
 and found the information I needed.  Apparently, my interpretation was
 correct, I was just a bit miffed by what looked like an omission in
 the ASN.1 module at the end...

 Thanks.

 Cheers,
 Richard

 -----

 Richard Levitte                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                         http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis