⁣There seems to be some confusion here.

James, I understand the tpm engine as an external project, not part of the
OpenSSL source proper and not intended to be.

However, openssl-dev@openssl.org is a list focused on the development of
OpenSSL proper. That makes it a bit odd to discuss the tpm engine here. Largely
off topic.

Cheers
Richard

Skickat från BlueMail ​