Hi,

I noticed Windows exception handler is added to ecp_nistz256-x86_64.pl. In
function full_handler, when restore register contents, rbx is the first one
with the smallest offset:

3181         mov     -8(%rax),%rbx

3182         mov     -16(%rax),%rbp

but when do push, rbp is always the first one push to the stack:

 497 .Lmul_mont:

 498         push    %rbp

 499         push    %rbx

That is, the contents of rbx is restored to rbp and the content of rbp is
restored to rbx. I think it is probably a bug of the code.

Jun

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients
and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use
by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please
contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and
attachments.