On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 12:28:47PM -0600, Jose Hernandez wrote:
> Here, the problem is in the Certificate, the Linux hostname is not the same
> that you gave in the certificate ...
>
> I mean in the Common Name field It must be the Linux hostname ...

website name as fetched from server cert CN should be the same as
specified in VirtualHost section of Apache server. This name is not required
to be the same as linux box hostname; they only should both resolve to
the same IP address.

Please note I mean the VirtualHost listening to port 443 with "SSLEngine on"

Naina library: http://www.unity.net/~vf/naina_r1.tgz