Hi David

You install a certificate for Windows IIS by using the Keymanager key generation wizard, then generate a certificate key request and then have a CA sign the certificate and install it.

Detailed instructions are available in the Windows help system.

I'm guessing it is analogous for other Windows servers such as Outlook.

In any event, Microsoft being propritary probably has no ability to work with or use OpenSSL certificates.  But then, OpenSSL can't work with Java Cryptography extension-generated KeyStores.  So, your SSL artifacts (ie keys) will always be product-specific.

David ARMOUR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

10/21/2004 09:31 AM
Please respond to openssl-users