Hello,

I searched and tried a lot but wasn't able to solve the following problem:

I have built my own little CA (with the help of the OpenSSL book of
O'Reilly). I can create certificate requests and issue certificate from
them. Now I want to do the following:

The certificate request should include the crlDistributionPoints. (I'm able
to enter the DP under certificate_extensions) Thats no problem so far.
But now should the CA create the certificate without knowing the CRL DP in
the forefront. The CA should take CRL DP entered by the user and put it into
the certificate. Unfortunately I wasn't able to manage this.
I tried a lot of things like crlDistributionPoints=supplied for example but
nothing worked.

being written static into the openssl.cnf of the CA.

greetings domi