Hello everbody,

in the end I was able to solve my problem and here is what I’ve done. If you
want to follow my example just be careful and read the warnings in the other
comments concerning this topic.
As Patrick suggested I was in need of the "copy extensions" but at that time
I just didn’t know what to do with it. ;)

When you generate a certificate request you need the following in the
openssl.cnf:

req_extensions = v3_req

[ v3_req ]
crlDistributionPoints = URI:http://192.168.0.2/my.crl

And when you issue the certificate from this request you’ll need in your
openssl.cnf:

[ ca ]
default_ca = myca

[myca]