From: owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org
[mailto:owner-openssl-us...@openssl.org] On Behalf Of Michael S. Zick
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 6:49 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: Re: Open SSL API's Support For IPv6.

On Mon October 31 2011, Akanksha Shukla wrote:

> Could you please have a look and help me here.
> I am not able to proceed further.

Sorry, I do not have the required experience in either
"C" or "C like" languages to be of any help.

And you really need the help of a beginner's coding forum.

I am lucky that I can even read anything "C" or "C like".
;-)

Whatever forum you find that can help you with your program
structure and implementation, keep in mind they will probably
want posts in 'plain text' form - not HTML.

Mike