Bobber <bob...@kc0dxf.net> wrote on 12/27/2013 02:47:47 PM:
> I don't see anywhere that it says expired other than this utility. How
> can I verify that it is really expired?

In case you don't trust your openssl install, here is an easy approach
using windows:

1.  Select everything between -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END
CERTIFICATE-----
2.  Paste into a "notepad".  Delete the "> " at the beginning of each line.
3.  Save the file, say as "test.txt".
4.  From the file manager, change the extension to "test.cer" -- the cer
means "certificate".
5.  Double click on the file.  It will bring up a lot of information about
the certificate.

--

 Dr. Robert "Woody"     GBS Cybersecurity &
 Weaver                 Privacy

 IT Security Architect  Cell: 301-524-8138

--
The naked truth of it is, I have no shirt.
-- William Shakespeare, "Love's Labour's Lost"

<<inline: 19941128.gif>>