Hello,
There is no need for any license for evc4 : it is downloadable for free.
And you will find a free license key on internet for it, given by MS themselves.

You will find some instructions for openssl V100a compiled with EVC4  here :
http://delaage.pierre.free.fr

I am currently working on porting openssl V102  to WCE/WM6,
but I am not yet ready to post on the subject:...please wait a few weeks at most.

Regards
Pierre