Hello,
Please, to all of you interested in WCE/Windows mobile dev, put "WCE or WM6" words in your subject. This helps to sort threads in the forums, both for interested and not interested people...

For which target have you rebuilt my openssl V100a sources ?

I recommend that you recompile everything for ARMV4 target like this :

mywcebuilb ARMV4

BUT you need to CUSTOMIZE the mywcebuild.bat script :
4 lines at the beginning about MS EVC env,
line 60 about wcecompat path.
AND you also need to rebuild my "wcecompat" stuff .
Don't be troubled by the name "patchedX86" for the wcecompat sources :
that just means that some compilation issues appeared by playing with X86 target,
but anyway those sources compile for every target : choose ARMV4.

Everything I pre-compiled on my webpage has been for ARMV4.

And then play with the PRO USA WM 6.1.4 emulator that you will find here :
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=9263
(install first "Device emulator 3.0" you wil find at MS.
Then install emulators.
If something behaves erratically : reinstall the "device emulator" + the WM61.4 emulators.

FOR FOLDERS / PATH in general :
on Windows mobile you CAN NOT refer to any "C:\program files" etc ....

PUT your stuff in a share folder on your PC (yes your PC, with XP or Seven or what you want), Then share that directory with the emulator (see File/configure in the emulator).

THEN , for your program RUNNING inside the emulator, the "exe" file is known to be located in

"\Storage Card\" folder.

So be careful in your sources.

And if you create some folder at runtime on the emulator, for example "mystuff", do it like this

"\Storage Card\mystuff".

Note also that there is NO concept of "current dir" on WCE : always give the FULL absolute PATH of folders.

Regards
Pierre