From: rs...@akamai.com
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:02:56 -0400
Subject: RE: Can't get my CRL to work on my OpenSSL client

No, I was confused; when you said “append to the root cert” I thought you meant
copying it into the local directory.  You meant literally appending it to the
cert.  I suppose you could create a new file with a “similar” name… --
Principal Security EngineerAkamai Technologies, Cambridge MAIM: rs...@jabber.me
Twitter: RichSalz