It would be very nice if the slides of Jimmy's presentation on Wednesday during PTG + other slides are shared via this + other (e.g., openstack, community, ...) mailing lists.

According to what I discussed with Jimmy on Sep 11, a day before on his presentation, and what I learned from seeing some stuff,
I can say that:

- The repo is https://github.com/OpenStackweb/openstack-org and the target directory
would be https://github.com/OpenStackweb/openstack-org/tree/master/software
but it definitely seems that data is managed via an external database, not a yaml file when I skimmed the repository and sources so briefly.

- Foundation shared that Foundation would do best to aggregate
scattered definitions for consistency, and find a nice place for all official projects like Docs, i18n, Congress, etc... on the Software/Project Navigator. [1].

With many thanks,

/Ian

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-September/134883.html