Thanks a lot for sharing presentation slides and more detail explanation,
which are very helpful for me to understand more context.

I thought that the data were in some external database not in the repo, and now clearly figure out how it syncs. [1]

With many thanks,

/Ian

[1] https://github.com/OpenStackweb/openstack-org/commit/d8d691848a1677c0a96ddd3029bec645dec8e1f7#diff-fbc5b77edab58d4fe24dd4f7644cc62b