On 02/02/2015 02:51 PM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:

         To improve developer experience converging the OpenStack API to
         a consistent and pragmatic RESTful design. The working group
         creates guidelines that all OpenStack projects should follow,
         avoids introducing backwards incompatible changes in existing
         APIs and promotes convergence of new APIs and future versions of
         existing APIs.

i like this, definitely a step in the right direction. i like Chris' comment (from a different email) about specifying _why_ convergence is something we are striving for, or even why it is good. i'm not sure how we fit that message into something this tightly crafted, but it's a nice consideration.

mike