So this is a call to document the bejeebers out of it? :)

Actually, I agree with Maurice... property should stay the way it is. It's
kludgey, it's inobvious, it should be deprecated... but not eliminated.
(IMO only, naturally.)

Joseph B. Ottinger                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://enigmastation.com                    IT Consultant