On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 10:59:06AM +0100, Rickard Öberg wrote:

> These are the core concepts that I can think of. Now, for my own
> portlet-ish needs (which I hope will be more common for others too in
> the future) the following applies:
> * Actions and Components, and their resulting views, are ALWAYS called
> through a servlet include. This means that the URL in a browser NEVER
> reveals that XWork is used. [...]

Just to make it clear: This is your needs, right? It doesn't prevents us
from having a filter or servlet based dispatcher like webwork has now,
right? They could even live happily together with one mapped to *.action
and the other mapped to sth. else. My needs include a dispatcher like
the current, so I'm happy to work on providing one.

-billy.

--
Meisterbohne       Söflinger Straße 100          Tel: +49-731-399 499-0
   eLösungen       89077 Ulm                     Fax: +49-731-399 499-9