Hi all,

In our evaluation of Struts vs. Webwork, I was asked about the ability
to do hidden tokens on WW built forms and URLs. Struts apparently, in
their form and link tags, have the possibility of (optionally) adding a
hidden token (either as a hidden form field, or through URL rewriting),
which can keep the user from clicking twice and executing your action
twice. I don't remember seeing anything like this in WW, although my
take is that this would be easy enough to add to the URLTag. Also, is
there a ui:form tag? I'm not sure what all got added.

I remember Rickard was talking about something to prevent 2 submits, but
I'm not sure what it was...

Thoughts? Would this be something good to add (given that it would be
optional and not break anybodies existing code)?

Jason

--
Jason Carreira
Technical Architect, Notiva Corp.