boxed wrote:
I proposed the ability to associate URL's with actions. When the URL is
requested the action is executed and the association is removed. This
removes the need for any Javascript solution or any hidden fields or any
such tricks.
Would the result of this execution be stored so that the second click would
lead to the already generated result then?
I don't know. Probably not. The above feature would only ensure that only code that is SUPPOSED to be executed actually gets executed.

/Rickard

This SF.NET email is sponsored by: A Thawte Code Signing Certificate is essential in establishing user confidence by providing assurance of authenticity and code integrity. Download our Free Code Signing guide: