Hi all,

I like to develop [kind of] portal application with
some kind of portlets which could be minimized
/maximized
/ shuffled around etc.
( www.bejug.org is a good visual example of what I
like to achive )
So I'm curenlty diging around to solutions that are
already there.

I looked in opensymphony subproject, and found some
clues how it can be done.

Is there a work underway ( or maybe ready solutiuon )
to provide such funtionality?
Where to look for it?
Everybody speaks about portlets, but the more I look,
the more quetions I get...

thanks in advance...
regards,

=====
Konstantin Priblouda ( ko5tik )    Freelance Software developer
< http://www.pribluda.de > < play java games -> http://www.yook.de >
< render charts online -> http://www.pribluda.de/povray/ >