Matt,

Well, there are tonnes of use cases for this (you are talking about commands
right?)

The most commonly quoted one is a CRUD action. You create different methods
like doCreate(), doUpdate() and have the same fields (ie name, email etc).

?

On 3/7/03 8:11 AM, "Matt Ho" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned the words: