I agree with Hani's points - but must add that on the whole this is awesome!
Very solid, lots of text, good points made throughout.

I know Hani meant to commend you on the overall quality, but forgot (or he
hadn't taken his bile hat off ;)).

On 19/8/03 11:29 AM, "Hani Suleiman" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned the words: