Well, I don't see the problem with promoting WW2 at beta and release. My question, and
the reason I'm hesitant now to send this out, is the introductory tutorial. I think we
need this for new users coming in to get up to speed quickly.

Tracy, if you have something in some pre-release form, go ahead and put it up on the
Wiki, and lets have everyone take a look and work on it together. If we could get this
finished up in the next couple of days, we could send out the press release and get
some people looking at WW2.

Jason