Yeah, the consensus seems to be to just keep working and get the
experience... which is probably what I'll do anyways...

Mainly, I was hoping that a Master's degree would add prestige to the
education and open up more possibilities... but I guess realworld
experience is more valuable huh!

Thanks for your input!

James