Start the application from a shell. (ctrl-alt-x)
Rightclick on the FreeRDP-icon -> properties -> command
Copy the command in a shell (e.g. middle mouse button) and press enter.
Then you'll receive some startup information.

Please give feedback, what the output in your shell is.

Alexander Stecher
--
Dipl.-Ing. (BA)
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-1

openthinclient gmbh
Heilbronner Str. 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-0
Telefax: +49 711 1378636-9
Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245177; USt-ID: DE216017092
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Stecher
http://openthinclient.com