cassio,

i am not affiliated with OTC, but have ample experience troubleshooting
freerdp on various thinclient os'es. can you try this:

open terminal (ctrl-alt-x), type in
xfreerdp -u username -p password -d domain server.com
filling in the info for user, password, domain and server, then post the
output.

also can you include what is in txt2.sh from above, and the output from
xfreerdp --version?

freerdp is running fine for me in OTC, and also from my experience you
should steer clear from rdesktop.

thanks, chris