Hello again,

While continuing to test Consus, I've run into another issue: I can't get
any sound when running xfreerdp with /sound.
Why can't I run freerdp from the desktop, you ask? Well, it just loops with
the "enter your username and password" prompt. But that isn't what this
post is about.
Upon further investigation, it seems to be looking for *.so files in
the /usr/lib./i386-linux-gnu/freerdp directory, which doesn't exist. I get
errors like,
"LoadLibraryA: /usr/lib./i386-linux-gnu/freerdp/rdpsnd-client-alsa.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I'm assuming that there needs to be an update posted for the freerdp
package in order to remedy this, but I'll try anything that I can to help.

Thank you for your time